Translate

среда, 11 марта 2015 г.

Spring Chaos

Hi my dear crafty friends,
It's after midnight here in Ukraine but I'm still up to share my new project I created recently.
It's a mixed media tag which I called SPRING CHAOS.
I tried to use bright colors on black background, lots of flowers, some threads, microbeads and glitter. To make the background more interesting I applied Sand Texture paste through the stencil and while it was wet I sprinkled with the embossing powder of two contrast colors. I really love the effect of it. 





 I was inspired bythe following challenges
http://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/creative-gym-exercise-5.html
Задание 1 этапа
1) фон «с нуля» (это значит, что в качестве основы берется однотонный лист бумаги без рисунка или каких-либо эффектов)
2) использовать не менее 5 (пяти) цветов палитры. Пожалуйста указывайте в описании использованные 5 цветов, чтобы нам не пришлось догадываться!
ВАЖНО! монохромные/однотонные работы с цветовой растяжкой от светлого к темному к участию не принимаются.
http://scrapogoliki-shop.blogspot.com/2015/03/1.html
http://evolution-scrap.blogspot.com/2015/02/blog-post_15.html

 I used Magicals LSG
Cosmopolitan Pink
Blue Hawaiian Blue
Fuzzy Navel Peach
My Mojhito Green
Yellow Rose of Texas (Color Shot)
Luminarte Silks 
Perfect Pearls
That's all for today and now I can go to bed!
Good night with all my love and hugs to you!

 PS I will appreciate you comments))))))
Nataly

13 комментариев:

  1. Your background work is stunning with all its detail and textures! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Очень богатая фактура, столько деталей и акцентов…и очень красивые переходы и цветовые сочетания. Великолепная работа! Спасибо, что поддержали «Красочный микс» Скрапоголиков) и ждём вас в новых этапах!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is beautiful! I love the texture and the layers. Thanks for sharing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi there,
    I'm hopping over here from the Mixed Media Place Challenge, having participated in it myself, I wanted to see what everyone else did. I totally dig the texture on your tag. The sprinkle of sequins is a really pretty touch. Like the jewelry for the whole piece. It's all so pretty.

    May your muse shine brightly!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Потрясающая, очень красивая работа, спасибо от Скрапоголиков)!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Beutiful tag With stunning background! Thank you for joining Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. So stunning! Loving all the textures! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить