Translate

понедельник, 23 февраля 2015 г.

Forest mood


Hi!
I hope you're doing well! Today I want to share with you my new LO I created using SATW Mood Board.
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/

Its fresh green palette inspired me and I found the photo I took last year when we drove to ecopark.  It was the nice photo to scrap this time. There was a stable in that park and you could touch and "talk" to those amazing animals.
To create the background I used LSG sprays, watercolors, texture paste, stamping, lace, microbeads, die-cuts and chipboard.. I decided to use real  dried moss  to convey the atmosphere of the forest.
I had clots of fun playing with this LO





I  am joining the following challenge
Скрапоголики  Брызги Красок
http://scrapogoliki-shop.blogspot.ru/2015/02/blog-post_10.html
Thank you for stopping by.
With my hugs to you, 
Nataly
PS I will appreciate your comment  so much)))))

14 комментариев:

  1. What an amazing page, your work is wonderful! I love the background and all the designing!Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful!!! I love the way your photo blends into the flowers! Thank you for joining us @ SATW!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Натуля, потрясающая работа!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. какая красота! спасибо от Скрапоголиков!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful work! I love the design with lots of delicious details! WOW!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Невероятная красота!!!! превосходные цвета и текстура! Благодарю от блога SATW!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Танюша, спасибо тебе за такое лесное настроение!

      Удалить
  7. love all the details, beautiful work, thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Stunning layout. I love the masking and misting work and your flower cluster is gorgeous! So much amazing detail! All the best from SATW! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. This is a really beautiful project! Thanks for sharing at SATW!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Thank you, ladies for your warm encouraging words!

    ОтветитьУдалить