Translate

четверг, 26 июня 2014 г.

Paris + LSG = LOVE

Hi! How are you today? Hope you all are doing well and enjoy these summer days. I wonder, if summer is rainy and chilly in your places as here in Ukraine?
Today I want to reveal you my new project. It's about my love for LSG and Paris!
I used watercolor paper as a background, covered it with gesso, and then just played with my favourite LSG sprays. I forgot to mention that I embossed my background to give it more expressive look and worked with texture paste and  Prima stencil. Then I took the picture of Paris, made some layers, and finally embelished it with flowers (some flowers were also covered with gesso and painted with LSG and sprinkled with glitter).
After that I decided to place my LO into a frame (I made it look shabby chic before)
Yesterday my friends had their third Wedding Anniversary and I know they have a big dream. Their dream is to visit Paris!!! I  decided to give them this picture as my gift because I know if you have your dream visualized, your dream will come  a reality one day.

I used three products of LSG:
Cotton Candy Pink (I'm running out of it...)
Cosmopolitan Pink
Tea Pot Purple
The Palette this month is just awesome! So it's my third entry to  June Color Challenge. I can't do anything with me - my love for LSG captured my heart, mind and ...hands.
http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/

Here's my project (I'm apologizing for quite dark pictures, but it has been raining for several days and it's almost inplssible to take a good picture. I decide to come outdoors to take pictures there but it didn't help a lot)
And some close ups



I embossed  the edges of the butterflies' wings to give them more luxuriuos look.


 That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by.
PS. I have just finished reading "Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck. 
It's difficult to express what impression it made on me.
It's one of the novels which has powerful message, it's made me think and meditate on many things in my life and it will make me do so  long after I finished reading it.
Nataly.

3 комментария:

  1. Stunning work ! Amazing piece. The backround work is divine. Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang ! Love Marta xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Das Bild ist wunderschön! Der Hintergrund ist grandios und die Verzierung um das Foto so vielfältig und liebevoll gestaltet - einfach toll!
    Herzliche Grüße
    Evelyn

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is gorgeous!! Thank You for playing along with us this month at Lindys!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить